Training courses and solutions for project management to help you plan, execute and manage your projects and programmes more effectively.
Gain indispensable project planning and scheduling skills from a practicing project manager and accredited Microsoft Project expert. Workshop overview Providing […]
Let a practicing programme manager and accredited Microsoft Project expert help you gain indispensable planning and scheduling skills. Workshop overview […]
Plan, and manage your projects better with practical real-world training delivered by practicing Project Managers. Course overview Providing a practical […]
Get real-world practical training from practicing Project Managers to help you plan, optimise and manage your projects better. Course overview […]
Here’s three reasons to choose Project Management training from us:
- Learn both Project and Programme Management from practicing project managers.
- Structured classroom or fully customisable; the choice is yours.
- Get practical, hands-on training to help you manage real-world projects better.
Professional Qualifications in Faculty
Delivering courses since...
More about our Closed-Company training
With a Closed-Company workshop we deliver training for just your people; exactly how you want and when you want. We’ll charge you by the Tutor-Day, so having several people on a workshop won’t cost you any more money than having a few. Plus, with closed-company workshops, we focus your training on tools, techniques and smarts that match the way you work.
More about our Public Training Schedule
For individuals or small groups, check out our Public Training schedule. Priced Per-Delegate, we keep class sizes nice and small so you can be guaranteed plenty of tutor & delegate interaction – something that we positively encourage! Simply choose a workshop and dates to suit you and we’ll do the rest.
More about Virtual Classroom training
- Delivered in bite-sized segments across non-consecutive days, you can balance training that you need with project obligations that you have.
- You can attend the training from your desk, a remote office or even at home – anywhere with internet access and a webcam.
- As there are no expense requirements, virtual workshops cost significantly less than their traditional classroom counterparts.